Wednesday, February 27, 2013

Taco Bell Burrito Used in Assult

There are a lot of weird news in the world today. And here is another! My family might have accused me of assaulting them after I ATE a few treats from Taco Bell.....if you know what I mean. "THINK OUTSIDE THE BUNS" Couldn't help my self!

A Florida man has been charged with simple battery after "delivering" (his word) a Taco Bell burrito directly to his 16-year-old brother-in-law's face. Erik Brown, 36, argued with the teen before deciding to settle things by launching $.99 worth of spiced meat, beans, and cheese at the boy's face. Apparently not content to leave that well enough alone, Brown remarked (after being taken into custody) that he would "take care" of the teen upon release, saying the boy "was going to get knocked out." Police declined to specify whether the altercation occurred during Taco Bell's vaunted "fourth meal" or during one of the day's preceding three meals.

Et this I believe

0 comments:

Post a Comment