Wednesday, February 20, 2013

Battery at 20%

Early to bed and early to rise, makes a man ......well maybe just really tired at night and then can't sleep any longer cause my back hurts.

Sometimes I just want to go to sleep at night and wake fresh in the morning. Thinking about it, I'm not sure when the last time I woke up full of vigor. You know that feeling? Having a battery on full charge. Sort of wish we had a patch we old where to see how much charge we had at any time. Just like a cell phone. We could tell how much time remained for a task. You could always tell if you needed to stay plugged in for more charge. I like that idea.

So when did just sitting create a drain? At what age? I don't recall that either. It just slowly slips away.

Looking for a fully charged battery. What happens when your battery goes all the way down? When no charge remains? Can it be charged back up? Maybe. Maybe not. Sooner or later I will need a vacation so I can get recharged.....even if it is for just a short time.

0 comments:

Post a Comment