Tuesday, December 31, 2013

Remembering 2013

January 
April & Daryl's wedding.
Getting all the family together.
Celebrating Christian's return from South America after 18 months.




February 
Met some funny friends at the Virginia for Lovers 14k....they tracked me down on Facebook.

March 
We took Angela and Christian to Lubbock where they both graduated from mission school.
They got engaged is the most creative way.
Regaina and I drove back and had fun in New Orleans.
I went to DC for the AIA Grassroots Conference.








April 
Regaina and I visited Lightfair in Philadelphia.
IONIC went to the circus.





May
We celebrated our 25th anniversary in Raleigh. Business and Pleasure!
We began the design for office expansion.




June 
It's all about the flowers and enjoying our backyard Sanctuary.
We went to Campbell Univ. to see my niece graduate.
Visited my favorite pub, Flying Saucer Emporium and became a UFO member.





July 
Ran my first race in nearly 5 months on Fourth of July.
Enjoying a bit of sunshine......in my convertible.
Went to Myrtle Beach. Business and Pleasure again....okay maybe more pleasure!





August 
Ran mud and music mayhem, 6 miles w/ obstacles.
Began the OSU watch parties.



September 
Went to the WVU vs OSU football game in Morgantown.
Ran furtherest ever.....14 miles along the water way.
Was the MC for the baby shower....what in the world am I doing?



October 
Celebrated Christian and Angela's wedding.
Once again got all of our crazy family together.
Lazy afternoons




November
Another milestone....first 20 mile run.
Another milestone....first grandchild.
Thanksgiving Day with my new Steeler buddy.




December 
The death of mom was tough.
But we got all the family together.
Even my brothers and sister......a great reunion.
Our Christmas is always something a bit wacky!





Time flys by fast.....enjoy your family now my friends.....don't wait!

Have you made your New Years resolutions/goals?

Eugene Thompson
ET This I Believe

0 comments:

Post a Comment