Wednesday, January 8, 2014

2014 Resolutions or Evolutions

I'm not sure I really have any true resolutions this year. To me it seems that resolutions are points in your life where you are going to do an about face.....180 degrees. I don't believe I have that this year. I do have a lot of continued progress or as I might call EVOLUTION......continued progress of the things I began in 2013.

Most of my evolutions are about fitness, business, renovations, travel and art. So here goes.












2014 FITNESS
1. Run my first marathon
  A. 1st goal: Just finish
  B. 2nd goal: finish in under 5 hours
  C. 3rd goal: finish under 12 min/mile pace
2. Run six marathons throughout the year
3. Run six half marathons throughout the year
4. Prepare for Goofy medal in 2015 (half+full in two days)
5. Begin P90X....yet again.

2014 BUSINESS
1. Grow the business another 30%
2. Develop another project type portfolio
3. Send marketing cards six times throughout the year


2014 RENOVATIONS
1. Complete all IONIC renovations
2. Complete home renovations
  A. Kitchen expansion
  B. garage enclosure
  C. Master bedroom and bath renovations
  D. Design tower and back expansions
  E. Begin some exterior facade replacement
  F. Continue garden renovations and growth


2014 TRAVEL
1. Begin reusing Florida timeshare with family
2. Bartlesville 1984 class reunion
3. Visit kids in Texas
4. Visit kids in Colorado
5. Establish some weekend get a ways


2014 ART
1. Work on my weekly sketches (a much neglected desire)
2. Create some furniture art
3. Create some sculptures



0 comments:

Post a Comment