Monday, January 23, 2012

Running Man

I really didn't want to get up this morning and run but knew I needed to because I haven't ran in four days! It was tough waking up and even more difficult getting myself motivated. I couldn't look at the gage on the treadmill for fear I would watch it too closely.  I ended following the music on the headset and letting it guide me on my time....you know 4 songs should be about one mile.....sort of.  Anyway the goal was 2.3 miles today but I ended up listening to the last song that kept me running until 2.5...YEAH! The song was this...."Calling All Angels".......the words that kept me running?  I wont give up if you don't give up....I wont give up if you don't give up.....I wont give up if you don't give up........OKAY OKAY Already......run I did!

RUN TO THIS!

0 comments:

Post a Comment