Sunday, August 29, 2010

Last weekend in August

Not a bad close to the last full business week of August.  We got a contract for the additiona and renovation of a small church in Virginia Beach, received the contract for a new office building near town center in VABCH and a great response to our model for a conceptual design of a condo development.  Actually asked to do a bit more work on the conceptual single family units.  Oh yeah and dont forget that 1st Bay is continuning to move along and we will submitting for rezoing in two weeks.  A new client for small residential work.....Man we are busy. That is good.  Trying to get it all done may make me crazy but that is okay.

Saturday I was able to cut down most of the forest growing in my backyard.  I am going to try and work on the front edging and pruning all the flowers to make them nice again.  I really need to fix the gate too.  Really need to clear out the bedroom.....so much to do, so little time or money.  That is the same old story though.  Nothing new. 

Trying to continue to walk and keep my Blood sugar under contol.  It was better this last time I went to the doctor but I need to do better.  Loosing about 35 pounds would greatly help.  I would love to run again. Little by Little.  Really want to loose a few pounds before Gideon and Melinda wedding.  I want to look healthy and not tired.

Thats all for this time, will keep you posted more as I get better at this.

0 comments:

Post a Comment