Monday, August 30, 2010

Tired

First of all, I am writing this blog mostly for myself.  It isn't really meant for all consumption.  Anybody who reads it that is fine, but I am not making it an EVENT. So many time we feel our lives must be so important that we need to advertise what we are doing at every moment on site such as Twitter.  How bold of us to think that our lives are so important we all wanted to hear about what you ate for breakfast.  This world is pretty full of itself. So if you stumbled along and found this blog, just know that it is a great place to keep a history of my thoughts. Enjoy......or Hate.

I am also tired of the news we are forced to watch on television and listen to on the radio.  First "Talk Radio" is such a waste. I really just care to listen to music, not hear you blab.  By the way, what makes you so important and profound that put you in this all might position.  Qualifications: Big Mouth. No experience necessary! Television, please give me some Good news also.  I am tired of all the bad stuff.  Give me a little hope to go out and have a nice dinner (not my last one) and spend a little money (not my last dollar cause the economy is tanking) and take a drive (not having to hear about BP one more commercial worth). Just it will be nice today and enjoy! okay maybe too much.

Tired of people wanting so much, tired of kids demanding so much, tired of having so little, tired of my cars being so crappy, tired of the air conditioner not working, tired of the weedeater not spitting out line and getting jambed up all the time, tired of the tasks around the house, tired of not having enough time to do the things I enjoy within the constraints of a 24 hour day, tired of the lack of money, tired of being overweight, tired of all the medicine I take, tired of diabetes, tired of clients who do not pay, tired of waiting on the new movies to come out, tired of not being able to take a vacation, tired of listening to everyone's grips.

What I am not tired of......waiting for the next day to see what the Lord will bring.  It is all good and i shouldn't complain.

Have a great day peoples!
ET

0 comments:

Post a Comment