Sunday, October 16, 2011

College Football Saturday!

I enjoyed yesterday afternoon getting the chance to watch Oklahoma State run over Texas. (The real orange color is OSU...not Texas....theirs is burnt ornage....just like they they got burnt for the second straight year by the cowboys in Texas.) It certainly hasn't been that way in the past. First of all we don't always get a chance to see the games here on the East Coast.  So let me thank you Cowboys first of all for having a great season these last couple of years that puts you up in the polls so I can watch on National TV.  Secondly for making me proud of my alma mater that I can even blog about it.

I cannot wear too much orange around here or they might just think I was preparing to go hunting or something.  Wearing orange back home was pretty easy to understand who you were cheering for. That's okay....I have the black jersey that I can where around town......But I do hate it when someone asks why do you have a black/orange cowboy jersey on? (Referring to the Dallas Cowboys).....PLEASE! Not on your LIFE!  On Sundays I am a Steeler Fan........The word COWBOYS only exists in my vocabulary for OK STATE!

My fellow Steeler fan Jeff Thomas and myself.
Sort of a ying and yang thing going on!

0 comments:

Post a Comment