Saturday, June 27, 2015

The Last Push in June

What a fantastic morning. Really slept well last night....I'm old and don't stay late much any more. Woke up refreshed pretty much my normal early morning time and enjoyed several cups of coffee in bed chatting with my wife. The run with TNT was cancelled due to the impending rain. So my wife and I had an enjoyable talk about our future and plans for the next steps in our business adventures. She is my best friend so our conversations are always wonderful. I think we encourage each other to do better every day.

She had a busy day selling real estate with some transactions and an open house that was taking her away on our Saturday afternoon. So I decided to get up and go for a run around the neighborhood. I wants again did my 6 1/2 mile route that I've been doing earlier this week. I amaze myself once again by setting another personal record in this distance. The third time in a week. Last Saturday I did my 10th best pace. And then on Monday I did the eighth best pace. This morning I accomplished my seventh best pace and I really didn't feel like I was doing that well. I love it when a plan comes together!

I stepped on the scales when I got back and weighed in at 191.2 pounds. Another record low.

Well I'm worn out now and it's not even noon on Saturday. I really want to get up and do some chores. So I will talk to you all later! Have a fantastic day.

ET this I believe
Eugene Thompson

Run Eugene Run

0 comments:

Post a Comment