Thursday, September 23, 2010

BUSY!

I just think that I am so busy I cant see anything beyond this day.  Guess that is what the Bible says. Being busy is much better than busy worried that their isn't anything.  We have been getting calls right and left with work and running like a mad man to finish and keep all the clients happy.  That is the good part......Bad part is the worries that we can keep up this pace for very long and what if something slips through the gap.....Quality!  I should hire someone to assist but I like the fact that we are working towards getting further and further out of debt.  Some money to spare....some more equipment, software, computers etc......Even getting our pay checks again....to pay our own bills.

I am interviewing but that this point I really need to put it in the Lord's hands and let him make the decision.  I cannot see clearly right now.

0 comments:

Post a Comment