Monday, February 3, 2014

Marathonacation: Day Five

on the ferry boat to Disney
Magic Kingdom....the happiest place on earth....or so they say. I still am a kid at heart and if you go to any parks in Orlando....you have to go to Disney, no matter how many times you have gone before. We set out somewhat early so we could see everything we wanted and do it at a leisurely pace. Every time we approach the gates for parking it reminds me of Wally World! I just ran through here two days ago at about 6:30AM.


Getting to Magic Kingdom from the parking lot......monorail or ferry! We chose the Ferry. We always do! Today will be the massive taking of selfies in the history of mankind. We will take them everywhere. Why? I don't know. Why not? That is my philosophy.


Nice peaceful tour thru the park. It wasn't really very crowded and the weather was just right. We did a little shopping here and there. Went on a few rides such as Winnie the Pooh ride. We looked a little silly us old folks without kids riding the kids rides. Who cares! We had a blast. Teapots spinning ride and yes I did make it spin. I will try and download the video here. All was fun.


in front of the train station as we arrive
We had lunch at the historic area and when they called our names it was like, "The Thompsons from the Commonwealth of Virginia." Pretty cool. Food was good as we got there just before some of the crowds. We had to make reservations. 



main street area

the castle!

in front of some jungle thingy

going up to Swiss Family Robinson Treehouse

in the treehouse

at the top of the treehouse

Gaston!

Disney night fall

I wore her out! Resting with Mickey and Walt

a wonderful fun trip

Eugene Thompson
ET This I Believe










0 comments:

Post a Comment