Sunday, December 12, 2010

Shopping Craziness

I don't like the craziness that takes place during the holiday season. I don't like crowds. I don't like waiting in long lines. Quite honestly I don't care if I save 15% if i have to wait forever in a crowd that closely resembles those of Beatlemania in the 60's.  Not Bah-Humbug......Just Bah! I have tried the Black Friday thing.....NEVER AGAIN. Those shopping experiences makes me feel like I'm in a cattle herd. And really, you kid with the Mohawk hair cut in Best Buy. Not a chance I would ask you for advice.....get a hair cut....REALLY?! Some of these stores may you feel inferior. Like they are God's Gift to Shopping.  No thanks.  Started a bunch of shopping online this year. Saved some money.  Otherwise I am going after hours.  Last night we went to Walmart at 6PM. Hardly anyone there. Awesome!

Mostly, I don't know what to get so I have to wander around throughout the store like Moses in the wilderness......."Let my Presents GO!". I have a small list with a small budget.  I just want the right thing and I know I will find it eventually.  I just need to keep looking. Hopefully it will be before Christmas when that lightning bolt of inspiration happens. Easiest part of shopping was buying some gifts for the Toys for Tots. So much fun stuff in the toys aisles.

Stay safe shopping my friends.......and wait until you find that perfect gift.

0 comments:

Post a Comment