Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Exhausted

This blog will be the first of many different things. First I'm doing it from my iPhone. And secondly I'm speaking into my iPhone. I'm sure that it won't have all the same things that I do when I am on my PC but we'll try. Bear with me if there's too many errors or too many misspellings or too many whatever's. I'm not sure that I can even add pictures from the mobile app but we'll see.

Okay, about today's topic exhausted. Lately I've been feeling ridiculously tired all the time. I'm not sure it's my medicine, my diet, or lack of exercise. Maybe it's a bit of all of them together combined. I really don't know which, but I can tell you one thing, I am tired of being tired.

I feel maybe one of the things is causing my tiredness is my lack of Cohesive schedule. I do whatever whenever however whenever it needs is just the way my life is today. I am fortunate enough to be it was going to work pretty much whenever I want to and to leave whenever I need it. That is a blessing in itself. I can say that within my schedule there's one thing that is pretty consistent. And that thing is my morning routine. I wake up reregulate somewhere around 545 to 615. Once I wake up, I go out half cup coffee or two. This is typically the only moments I had to spend with my wife. Okay, maybe not only, but it's one of a few. I oftentimes get on the computer and do a little bit of social networking, such as this. Facebook time is often enjoyed, even LinkedIn for the business side and a little bit of finding out what's going on in the world. The news on the Internet is awesome you can go where we want to read whatever article you want to and you don't have to worry about the messy newspapers. After that morning ritual is over, it is time to get ready for work shower shave grab breakfast as I'm running out the door and on the way to work we go.

Okay the missing part for all that above is, exercise. I haven't been very good lately at keeping up with the exercise routine part of my schedule. Now that my blood sugar is down to a more reasonable level, I really need to focus on trying to get back in shape, and that's the tough part. It sucks when I used to be in such good shape to be able to do all these things, play football, run, do all the things with the kids, but now it's An uphill battle. Most certainly a battle for me right now, but I am going to win. Right now what I can do is little tiny victories and that is kind of frustrating. Because I always like to win big! Little by little I've been trying to add some exercise back into my routine, I have lately been running on the treadmill to get back in shape. Man all I can say is I am out of shape. Right now seems at all I can do is little runs at a time about a half mile or three quarters of a mile and then I need to set an rest. Not really because of fatigue, but more because my shins hurt. Again, little victories, at least it's a half a mile, right? Saturday I was able to run three 3/4 mile increments which wasn't too bad. The pause in between was really because I was tired, is because my shins were really aching ! This morning, my marathon wife, went running and said she would be gone for an hour and a half or more on her long run. That is great, she is doing really well, I just need to try catch up with her! She has always been good at doing little victories, little steps, little things along the way to get to her goal and she's there. And she's very consistent! I praise her, and envy her for that. So this morning I got up and my cup of coffee and started running but only got in about half a mile before my skins started to really hurt. (Let me tell you that this speaking into the iPhone is something really Siri - silly.)

The second thing I need to incorporate into my routine better, is my diet. Now it isn't so much my food, but more about when I eat. Like I said before, my breakfast is usually very consistent! But when it comes to lunchtime,? It is all over the place. I will eat lunch anywhere between noon and 3 o'clock and afternoon and sometimes I even skipped. I just get too busy at work, and I don't really pay attention. I know I know I need to pay attention it's important. So, that's my new goal to eat lunch at lunchtime! Dr. Sam says so!

Hopefully these two things will allow my schedule to be a little bit better. And help me from being so tired. I usually go to bed pretty early, for an old guy! About nine or 930 o'clock. Sometimes even earlier, on my birthday I actually fell asleep at 7:30 in the evening..... and yes, I slept all night! That's not necessarily unique, on Monday night I fell asleep about 830 on the couch. And then I got up went to bed at nine. Monday night football wasn't going to be that good anyway, it was the Packers and Vikings two touchdowns already scored.

Okay that's all I have to report for today. Right now I'm speaking this blog as I rest my shins trying to get ready to run another half mile. I'm not sure I'm Gonna be able to do it. But we'll see what it has a store for me. Again little steps I know.

Take care my friends, and try not to be too exhausted. Have a great week and enjoy all those that are around you.

0 comments:

Post a Comment