Monday, July 30, 2012

Summer Time Blahs

I haven't been writing much lately.  I guess I just haven't been in the sharing mode much.  Not sure why. we have hit the middle of the summer and between maintaining the work at the office and keeping up with the yard (you cannot let it go for a minute) there hasn't been much time for any get-a-ways. We have watched a few movies that were fun but other than that......just blah.

I guess it is okay to be blah sometimes.  We don't need to always lead the adventurous life. After all, that would get a bit wearisome if we were to keep that pace up. I think the peacefulness is a blessing. A quiet time drinking a cup of coffee out on the patio, a few new flower arrangements in the garden and trying out a new invented recipe for a tasty treat.

I guess that has become the normal life experience right now. I seriously need to get myself running again.  It has been two and a half weeks.  My hamstring kept bothering me, but that isn't an reason....more of an excuse.  I just haven't been into it.

I seriously need to finish some of my garden work.  I bought the wood for a trellis by the back fence.  I just need to dig the holes, set them in place and pour the concrete.....blah! I also need to continue pulling up the stone patio and replacing them at the planter.....blah! Once the stones are up, I can begin to pour the concrete pads for the new patio....Blah! Blah!

I serious need to finish my baseball marketing scheme.....Blah!

Okay...enough of the Blahs! This doesn't even make for good reading! i will do something this week to be inspirational to others.  Keep you posted soon.

Don't be Blah my friends!

0 comments:

Post a Comment