Monday, August 25, 2014

It's Come Down To This

Pretty sad that it has come down to this. My family that is. I always believed growing up that I had a close family. A family that cared for one another. Apparently I was seriously wrong. We are no different than any other television drama show. 

It was just eight short months ago we were all together in our home town burying our mother. All were friendly. All were accommodating one another. I guess that was just a show. 

Once my father passed away the separation began. Somewhere between my father's death and maybe 12 years ago the fall out begin. I don't think I know why or really never understand. My sister stopped talking to my mother. My mother argued about my sister. My oldest brother helped my mom. 

Same time neither my oldest brother nor my sister ever talked with me. My brother visited with us once when he drove mom out from Oklahoma. Otherwise neither of them called, wrote or came over when we visited home. 

Really not sure what I did. Maybe I was just naive about it all. 

Today I received a voice mail that really cuts to the heart. Maybe they don't care. Maybe I shouldn't either anymore. Maybe it's time to fade back once again and disappear. They don't want me our my family apart of theirs. 

Sad. Hurtful. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment