Monday, March 28, 2016

Supes, Bats and Wondy


I like superhero movies. Just that simple. I don't need to criticize how the story played out or what the main character should have done to save the world or any of that. I just like to transport myself into that dimension. I'd love to be a superhero......what kid wouldn't......oh yeah.....I'm 50 now.....guess I should grow up. But I don't want to.

I was able to go see the new release this weekend of DC's Batman vs Superman.....I had a blast. It was a bit dark but they all seem to be that way these days. I don't try to compare one comic to another or judge it.....I just want to dive into to it and believe. I could watch these movies over and over again.

Of course it was not only exciting to see both Batman and Superman in the same movie but then you add Wonder Woman......of course all of us red blooded males out their was excited to see her. I don't think she received one negative review......duh, I won't have expected. It's all of us guys fantasy girl since a kid. We couldn't wait to see her come on screen. Even her theme music was hot.

Every time I go see one of these movies, I can't wait until the next one to come out. Gotta wait until 2017 to see Wondy again. Aquaman, Flash, Cyborg on their way too. I'd invent a time machine just so I could run ahead and see the shows quicker.....but then again.....I dream a lot.

Until next time my friends....don't stop believing.

Eugene Thompson
ET This I Believe


0 comments:

Post a Comment