Sunday, January 9, 2011

Home Sweet Home

That phrase always sounds so nice. Sounds peaceful and restful and warmth and family and...and....and...bills, mortgages, repairs, taxes, more repairs, maintenance, more bills, more repairs.....and warmth.....lol.

Sometimes I think being homeless would be a grand thought. (I am sure it wouldnt). I just have so much garbage in this house and it makes me tired just to think about it.  Always thought when i was younger that I would live in a cluttered house when I had the opportunity to have my own, but maybe that is the way things work out regardless of your wishes.

We have had more "breakdowns" with this house.  Seems to always be something.  Mostly the plumbing. I bet in the neighborhood of 14-15 leaks due to quest pipes. More leaks than the Titanic! A little something here and another there.....they all start to add up...AHHHHH.

SO maybe this is the year to get it all finished, cleaned up and ready for whatever. I wrote the list, put in on the calendar so there is a timeframe.....now all there is to do is ACTUALLY DO IT. I will keep you posted my friends......hopefully this is a promising year for the "HONEY DO LIST".

For now, let me call it our little Home Sweet&Sour Home.
Take care my friends

0 comments:

Post a Comment