Friday, October 30, 2015

Mr. Incredible and Elasta Girl

I've always wanted to be a superhero. At least in someone's life. I love my wife for being so willing to be silly with me. We haven't done Halloween much at all mostly because we try to avoid the blood and gore. So silly it is. It probably fits me well.

These days I feel a little like Mr. Incredible. Everything is exactly that in my life right now.....INCREDIBLE! I feel more confident in everything I do and every challenge in front of me. Stronger than ever before in my life. And my wife? Well she has been pretty 'ELASTIC' for me allowing me to take on all these new challenges. That makes her pretty incredible too.

I'm wondering what ever took me so long to embrace this ability? It feels like a new super power that I just found. That I just realized I had. Where did it come from? Why me? Sure, I'm being silly right now but truthfully feel so blessed. Life is fun....and therefore I'm going to enjoy it. Each and every day!


Have fun my friends. Enjoy your day and be sure to share it with the one you love!

ET This I Believe 
Eugene Thompson

Run Eugene Run


0 comments:

Post a Comment