Friday, December 4, 2015

Thanksgiving 2015

Pretty amazing and ridiculously crazy week around our household. 18 adults, three kids under 2.5 and a dog......the dog being the biggest help by cleaning up the floor once anything was accidentally dropped....lol. It was pretty great to have some much of our family together. Doesn't very often even with our immediate family these days.

I was going to post this immediately after thanksgiving but I drag on.....not being very prompt on my writing diligence. I'm sorry. Looking at this picture makes me happy. What a silly bunch we are. I love my family.


Happy moments involved Nanee and Pop playing with the little ones. They are a handful....but a true blessed handful. We had lots of fun.

I really don't think my kids want to be like their father that much......so hilarious when they walked in the house this way. No wonder they were late for dinner! Just wait boys....before too long that will be your only styling option.


Thanks to my family for being there to enjoy the day. We really needed our family around that day. What a blessing.

Enjoy the day my friends

Eugene Thompson
ET This I Believe




0 comments:

Post a Comment