Sunday, July 28, 2013

NEGLECT

I have really neglected by blogging lately. Too much other stuff has gotten in the way. Hopefully I can carve out a few minutes each week to write some. Usually we take a vacation in the summer and I have something to write about during our adventure. We always have an adventure!

So just a few quick thoughts and then I will leave you to your day.

1) Office is under construction
2) Office has hired more people
3) Office is over budget.......of course who is to blame?
4) Yard is finally looking pretty good
5) Haven't spent nearly enough time in The Sanctuary
6) Patio isn't going to get rebuilt this summer
7) Air conditioning needs replaced
8) In February, I tore up the kitchen......still torn up
9) New additional Kitchen cabinets have been designed and contract signed
10) Need to build out the rest of the garage to handle the kitchen expansion
11) Every other weekend I seem to be running off to somewhere for work
12) Achilles is finally feeling better so I can run again
13) Way behind on my running schedule and goals
14) Signed up for Mud & Music Mayhem 6M obstacle run in NC on Aug 3.....first ever for me
15) I will be dead on August 4th
16) Signed up for first marathon in Disney in January
17) Am I crazy? Only need to run four times longer and farther than I am now
18) Starting back on diet for phase 2.....another 15 pounds
19) Haven't done any artwork in a long time
20) Have I mentioned I've been a bit preoccupied?

Enjoy your day my friends. Make time to rest and love your family.
ET This I Believe 

Eugene Thompson

0 comments:

Post a Comment