Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Positive Attitude

It isn't always easy staying positive with all the STUFF going on around us.  But it is so much more enjoyable if we can.  My wife and I just watched a video called "The Secret" that was filled with positive ideas.  The main idea was that if you think about positive thoughts, that those positive thoughts will generate positive reactions.  Same with negative.  Even if you think about not having debt, you have already wasted some energy on that "debt".  Money is one thing but I believe that there is so much more we can gain by having a positive spirit.  Health, Happiness and Success.  You name the success.  I enjoy the results of my work and how happy our clients are.  In return we get rewarded for that effort we put in.

Read on Sunday in Isaiah about positive results.  Actually it was one saying that they would not approach again with sorrow in their heart because it would bring sorrow.  How true! Bring joy....create Joy.  Have a great day my friends.

0 comments:

Post a Comment