Sunday, October 3, 2010

Rainy Morning

One of the great things i enjoy these days is the time i get to spend with my wife drinking coffee and reading the news on the internet first thing in the morning while still in bed. Oh sometimes we make it out to the patio but I would always have to get dressed for that.....I know , I know..TMI....(Too much Information). Everything just seems so peaceful and calm. No real noise from outside. No kids anymore at the house so it is just us enjoying the funny news we read on the laptop.



First let me share with you about coffee.  You see I never did drink coffee except on rare occasions.  My wife said I never really grew up.  But now I enjoy a cup or two in the morning.  I don't need anything fancy, just black coffee.  A few times if I am out at places such as Starbucks, I will order something fancy but that is rare. My wife and I started a new collection.  Wherever we go on trips we pick up a new coffee mug.  This morning I am drinking out of our Vegas cup.....BIG cup with 50's models on the side and the familiar Vegas sign.  Recently I received a mug from her trip back to Oklahoma at Eskimo Joe's. A shirt and a mug....Perfect.


Now the news, We both sit here reading our lap tops and finding our favorite site to read our favorite stories.  Sometimes it is funny news, sometimes sports recap because I couldn't stay awake the night before and sometimes it is sad news.  Weather, Politics, Events in our area whatever.  No real agenda but I can say most of the time the first thing I open is the Facebook page. I like saying hello to friends and seeing what everyone is up to.  A bit of a noisy snoop I guess.  But hey, they posted it!

Then there are times when I find myself compelled to write in my blog, like this morning.  Not really anything important just some ramblings on about what happens to be on my mind at the moment. No business (if possible).  Just a thought.  Something that I believe.  Have a good day my friends.

0 comments:

Post a Comment