Sunday, February 27, 2011

Blah Blah Blah

I am sure this blog is really like so many other that are out there in cyber world.  Just ramblings of a lunatic that seldom are heard or read by very many people if any at all.  This post continues that same tradition.  After all why do something new.  I started this to get stuff out of my head so I could rest  and maybe one day look back and read my ramblings.  Maybe one day it will be beneficial for others....or at least amusing.  No real profoundness in any of these posts, just thoughts, just babbles.

I do like the thought that I can quickly jot down a thought on a somewhat regular basis and it is recorded.  Easily throw a few pictured into the mix to give it some color.  I do miss the hand writing of my architectural journals.  I have so many sketches that have never seemed to make it into the pages.  I need to do a better job of those. oh well....that is another blog on another day.

Life changes everyday and the surroundings are constantly making us recreate our thoughts and our actions.  The older I get, the more I realize that time is slipping away.  There isn't much more left.  When you are young you can waste it all on nonsense.  Now, every second is precious. "Time keeps on slipping, slipping into the future"  So true.  I understand that lyric much better now.

The one thing we can count on is that the Lord gives us a NEW day every day.  A new day to do something with or do nothing with.  I guess it is about time that I do something special with this one before it slips away as well. 

To all my good friends that may actually one day read this.  HAVE A GREAT DAY!

0 comments:

Post a Comment