Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Eyeglasses

I really hate getting old. My eyes are getting worse and I never can quite see right anymore regardless of which pair of glasses I wear.  I mostly wear my contacts, I hate my glasses.  But there are times when I am reading that I still need my reading glasses...yes reading glasses.  Not the expensive kind.  Just the wal-mart 3 for $10 kind.  Really helps to read smaller print or even when I am in a bit of dim lighting.

When I wear my glasses, I hate wearing my glasses, I can see far away items.  Close items like reading....forget it.  I have to take my glasses off. the computer....it is just that right distance that makes you want to put on and take off your glasses all at the same time......ahhhh which one? I don't know......both are blurry!  My glasses always have the wonderful blessings of sliding off my nose in the summer.  Sweat will drip off the end of my nose right along with my glasses. I hate my glasses....Did I happen to mention that already?

Laser surgery.....no way! Lasers and eyeballs don't go together. Oh well.....guess I will just get old and deal with it.

Have fun my friends

0 comments:

Post a Comment