Monday, February 28, 2011

What a night!

What a night! I cannot seem to have a night that goes without dreaming constantly.  I often write down some of them, only the ones that seem profound or really crazy. This evening was no different.  It began something like this:

Dream one: started off by me playing football for one team and it was decided I was hurting all the others so it was better to move up a division.  Seemed like it was still High school, but all the people were different. Jimmy my old boss was there.  Regardless it was the last game of the season and probably the last game of my career an i wanted to play whatever it took.  Woke up before we got to game time so I didn't know what happened.

Went back to sleep hoping to continue dream one.......but Dream Two began: Some thing somewhat crazy about the office and we were hiring on more people like 3 or four and of course I was concerned that we would have enough work to keep everyone busy.  I could see the office layout, nothing special but was trying to make sure we had given the new person the right next and yes we needed a new chair.  I remember speaking to the new employee (who looked a lot like the doctor character on Smallville) and he said he used "this one" at his old office.  I said Emily will order a new one for you to match the office.

Then Dream Three: we went out to a job site at the request of our client John K. and he said there were problems with the contractors work and if we could help correct.  Also there was some additional design issues we needed. In an earlier dream....wasn't enough for me to remember about it....we were asked to review another project that had a similar problem.  The stucco had an adobe look to it and it was bulging out in spots.  Any way, we are asked about how long this new work was going to take and the new guy said 4 to 5 days.  He already n]knew what he needed to do to complete the work.

And Yes there was another Dream after that but I cannot remember what it was.  I have to get up and write immediately or it is all forgotten.  Something later in the day something comes up and it is a bit of a da-ja vue but more than likely it is weeks later or even in a dream later on in the week.  When that happens it just seems like a memory within the dream.

So this is why every morning I wake up and I am tired.  I have been designing or playing football or figuring out the financial structure of my imaginary business that somewhat resembles my real business and AHHHHH why cant i have reams that are so much more relaxing.....Like on a beach or on vacation somewhere.  Nope, not me.  What do they all mean? Not sure.  Not even really sure I want to figure them out.  I can guess why I had them.  Spoke about football in my lesson on Sunday.  And I am always worried and thinking about the business.  We just lost one person after adding one and looking for a possible additional ....if there is enough work.

So with all of that said.....am I still dreaming? Dreaming about writing this blog? Maybe if I go back to sleep I will dream about what happens if I blog all the time? Nah.....I will just go to work and see if I can respond to some of the dreams questions.....all but the football....lol

Have a great day my friends....Remember to Dream!

0 comments:

Post a Comment